There are several ways to think about health. One is the old way of thinking where doctors were thought of as “fix-it” men. They dispensed cures and operated. You called them when something was wrong. They fixed the problem with the old, “take two of these....”
Unfortunately, this is the way most accountants are thought of, and operate. You give them information, and they process the past information and respond, “here’s what happened to the money, here’s what went wrong (or right), thanks for stopping by, see you next year.”At Mulder, Fitch and Weaver we take another approach. We take a more holistic approach that looks beyond the past or present to foster ongoing financial wellness. What this means is that we go beyond the normal, expected levels of integrity and ethical business practice to proactively and creatively pursue the right solutions for your specific situation.
Contact us to find out how through planning, Mulder, Fitch and Weaver can make a bigger impact on your bottom line
The following are what we see as being the values upon which we have built and will continue to build Mulder, Fitch & Weaver.
- Integrity and ethical business practices.
- Go the extra mile to do things right, and do the right thing.
- Quality services to you at a fair price, and above all else, to offer you the highest value.
- Respecting and encouraging each individual’s ability and creativity to be the best that they can and want to be.
- To be a pioneer - not just following others, but doing what we feel is necessary and “the right thing to do”.
- Profit and growth as a means to make all of the other values and objectives possible.
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.